Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Ladybug, Ladybug

When I first moved into this old house twelve years ago it was a lot like the opening scene in A YEAR ON LADYBUG FARM--ladybugs,ladybugs everywhere. To this day, when I happen to see one of the real estate agents who showed the house all those years ago, the greeting usually is, "Did you ever get rid of all those ladybugs?" The answer is: No! Here are some of the places I've found ladybugs only today: in my shoes, on my toothbrush, tangled in my collie's fur, swimming in my orange juice, clogging the sink drain, and trapped underneath the space bar on my computer keyboard!

Ladybugs, so they say, are good luck, so I hate to do anything drastic. A few ladybugs here and there are cute, but this is starting to feel like an invasion. Any suggestions?

0 comments:

  © 2008 'Ladybird' by ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP