Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Last Question

As our contest draws to a close, here is the most appropriate quote I could think of.  Who said that summer wine is

"like an unfinished story.  The best is yet to come."



This is a tricky one!  There are two possible answers.  Remember, you can e-mail me, or leave a comment on this blog with your answer.  You have until midnight EST tonight, October 10, to go back and answer any of the questions you may have missed.   The winners will be announced on this blog on the afternoon of October 11.

Good luck and thanks for playing!

3 comments:

Meloney October 10, 2012 at 8:06 AM  

Dominic.

Nicole October 10, 2012 at 8:32 AM  

I really don't know. So I just tried to think about who was REALLY into the wine in the books, and it would have been Dominic. Since I haven't read Vintage Ladybug Farm, I would just have to guess him. Bridget was into the jellies. Lindsay was into teaching. Cici might have said it. But, I'm going to guess Dominic. Hope I'm right!

Heidi October 10, 2012 at 11:53 AM  

This is hard!!!! I am going to have to guess Dominic too!!! I am excited to read the winners tomorrow!!! Thanks for such a fun experience!

  © 2008 'Ladybird' by ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP