Friday, October 5, 2012

Question #9

Here is one of my all-time favorites.  Who said:


"Motherhood isn’t something that just happens to you.  It’s a choice you make every day,to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is… and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong."


I'll be back Sunday afternoon for another installment.  Meanwhile, stand by for a photo of the prize you've been playing for. 

7 comments:

Heidi October 5, 2012 at 10:51 AM  

Cici said it....and it is my all time favroite quote!!!!

Heidi October 5, 2012 at 10:54 AM  

*favorite! sorry typing too fast

Nicole October 5, 2012 at 11:43 AM  

It was Cici. I remember when I was reading this, I was having a difficult time with my teenage daughter. I wrote this quote in my journal.

heartland mama October 5, 2012 at 6:08 PM  

Cici, Cici, Cici! I just read it again the other day! It really resonates with me, and I am sure with all mothers.

Oooh, love the pictures of the prizes!!!!

Julie October 5, 2012 at 7:18 PM  

Cici! And it's so true, especially forgiving yourself!

Donna Ball October 7, 2012 at 11:59 AM  

For everyone who said this was their favorite quote too--thank you! I am so glad it resonated with you. It was also my editor's favorite part of the book, and the first time I've ever made an editor cry (unintentionally, that is:))

Meloney October 10, 2012 at 7:57 AM  

It was Cici :)

  © 2008 'Ladybird' by ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP