Thursday, October 11, 2012

And the Winners Are...

Thank you to everyone who has played Ladybug Farm Trivia so enthusiastically over the past few weeks!  I've had as much fun as you have reliving the memories of Ladybug Farm, and you all have certainly taught me not to underestimate the staying power of my words.  Believe it or not, there was more than one contestant who got every answer right, so the first  place winner was determined by a random draw of all those who got every answer right.  And the grand prize winner is (drum roll please)....

Congratulations Pam Bradley!

Pam actually continued to play the game while she was on vacation in Italy, e-mailing me the correct answers every day.  Pam will receive the ladybug gift basket pictured above , with all five Ladybug Farm books and a collection of ladybug gift and memorabilia. 

The second and third place winners (also determined by random draw from all correct entries) are

DTaylor 93
and
Sandyskeel

They will both receive a ladybug mug filled with jellybeans.

The fourth, fifth and sixth place winners will receive an autographed copy of VINTAGE LADYBUG FARM.  They are

ahenderson
Julie (from this blog)
Heidi (from this blog)

Will all the winners please e-mail me with your mailing address so that I can get your prize out to you?

Thanks again for playing, and congratulations to all the winners.  I will miss hearing from you every day!



4 comments:

Nicole October 11, 2012 at 9:55 AM  

Congratulations to the winners but I am SO BUMMED I didn't get that copy of Vintage! Keep the stories coming Donna!

heartland mama October 11, 2012 at 7:15 PM  

Congrats to the winners! I missed out on the end of the contest...got sick and didn't have my computer with me at the hospital. Also didn't have any books as I started to get better---rats! Enjoy your prizes everyone! Look forward to more books from you Donna!

Julie October 12, 2012 at 10:49 AM  

Congratulations everyone! This has been fun!

Blondie's Journal October 14, 2012 at 1:57 PM  

Hurray for the winners!

Donna...I just wanted to say that I am on book #3 of the Ladybug Farm series. I am just loving them and feel like the characters are SO real. I am going to miss all of them so much when I reach the end! Are you planning on writing any more?

I have already ordered the last two on my Nook and the cookbook from Amazon. I am starting to become addicted!

Well, I know this sounds like a fan letter, but I was so happy to see you had a blog. I do, too, if you'd like to visit!

XO,
Jane

  © 2008 'Ladybird' by ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP