Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Welcome Back!

Welcome to the newly redesigned Ladybug Farm blog.  We've been dark most of the year as I worked on new treats for readers, but now I'm counting down to the October 5 release of Book Three in the Ladybug Farm series, Love Letters from Ladybug Farm .  

 A year has passed since we saw the ladies last, and there have been a few changes around the house.   For one thing, Ladybug Farm is famous!-- and the old house is being featured in a regional style magazine, which leads to all sorts of interesting developments.  For another, Bridget has taken Lori's advice from  At Home on Ladybug Farm and has started a blog called-- you guessed it-- Ladybug Farm Charms.  

Bridget's blog revolves around what she does best, cooking, so be prepared to get hungry as you read.  In fact, her fictional recipes inspired me to put together a real  collection of the most requested recipes from the Ladybug books, Recipes from Ladybug Farm.  Over the next few months I''ll be featuring recipes from the book on this blog, and if you have tried one of the recipes and like it, let me know here (please don't tell me about the ones you hate!).  I know there are some great cooks who read this blog, and if you have made improvements to Bridget's recipes, I'd love to know that too!

0 comments:

  © 2008 'Ladybird' by ourblogtemplates.com

Back to TOP